Local elementary schools in Minidoka and Cassia counties recently received a boost in funds as PMT donated $2,200 to the schools. PMT donated the money to the schools as part of a back-to-school promotion they ran. In September and October, PMT customers choose a local elementary school to receive a $50 donation, made on their behalf from PMT, when they signed up or upgraded their PMT Internet.
“This promotion is a win-win for both the schools and our customers,” states Dan Hoover, PMT CEO. “Our member customers are getting the fastest, most reliable internet for their day-to-day needs like homework, work, and entertainment. At the same time, the schools are benefiting with a much-needed boost to their funds.”
Here is how much each school received this year.
- Acequia Elementary- $100.00
- Rupert Elementary – $750.00
- Paul Elementary – $250.00
- Heyburn Elementary – $250.00
- St Nicholas School – $50.00
- Oakley Elementary – $150.00
- White Pine Elementary – $200.00
- Mountain View Elementary -$100.00
- Dworshak Elementary – $250.00
- John V. Evans – $100.00