As we turn 100, PMT wants to say “thank you” to our customers and our community.
Inspired by the celebration of our 100th anniversary, PMT has created a special program that rewards our members and customers AND gives something back to this great community we’ve been lucky to call home all these years.
PMT is giving away $1000 each month in 2016; $500 to a customer and $500 to a local organization or charity.
Because community matters, and at PMT that’s not just something we talk about, it’s something we are committed to doing together with you.
How does it work?
Each month throughout 2016, PMT will choose one customer at random to win $500. Then PMT will also make a $500 donation in the winner’s name to a local organization or charity of the customer’s choice. Winners can choose to support any local organization that is a legally registered non-profit, charity or school. Examples include county schools, Magic Valley Folk Festival, Mini-Cassia Christmas Council, or whatever is near and dear to your heart.
How do I enter?
As a PMT customer you’re automatically entered to win.
Not a customer yet?
Just sign-up for any of our services and you’ll be automatically entered. The sooner you sign-up the better you chances to win!
Why Should I Switch To PMT?
Well, for one thing you could win $500 for yourself and help you favorite local charity on PMT’s dime. But if that isn’t enough, consider this-when you sign-up for PMT services you actually own part of the company because we are a cooperative. That means you have a voice and can enjoy monetary rewards of excess capital in the form of patronage. Plus there’s the fact that we’re a local company with a heart and no other communications company knows or cares more about their customers or community than we do!
The Community Rewards Program is open to PMT residential customers who are legal Idaho residents 18 years of age or older. Community Rewards Program void where prohibited by law. Businesses or commercial customers, including Project Mutual Telephone (PMT) business accounts, as well as PMT employees, Board Members, or immediate family members of PMT employees or Board Members are not eligible to participate in the Program. Drawings for a $500 prize will be held on the third Tuesday of every month in 2016. Eligible PMT customers will be automatically entered. PMT will make a charitable donation in the amount of $500 to the charity of the Prize winner’s choice. The donation will be made directly to the charity on behalf of the Prize winner and the Prize winner may not claim a tax deduction for the charitable donation. The “charity of the Prize winner’s choice” must be either registered with the IRS as a recognized charity in the USA exempt from federal income tax as described in Section 501 (c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code or otherwise approved by PMT. PMT reserves the right to deny contributing to any organization or initiative deemed to be offensive, or deemed to promote or engage in unlawful practices, which shall be determined at PMT’s sole discretion. If a Prize winner does not designate an eligible charity, PMT will make a donation to a charity of PMT’s choice on behalf of the Prize winner. Prize Winners are only eligible to win once during the Program Period.
PMT’s Customer Rewards Program
Project Mutual Telephone’s (PMT) Customer Rewards Program (the “Program”) begins on January 1, 2016 and ends on December 31, 2016 (the “Program Period”). During the Program Period, twelve (12) lucky consumers will each get $500 (five hundred dollars) at twelve (12) separate drawings. Drawings for a $500 prize will be held on the third Tuesday of every month in 2016. The Program is PMT’s way of thanking its customers for choosing PMT.
- Eligibility: You must be a PMT residential customer, at least 18 years of age or older to enter and a legal resident of the State of Idaho. PMT employees, Board Members, and immediate family members of PMT employees and Board Members are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Only individual consumers are eligible to participate in the Giveaway. Businesses or commercial consumers are ineligible. The Giveaway is void where prohibited by law.
- How to Enter: Any active PMT residential customer in good standing (i.e. customer without a past due account balance) on the date(s) of each drawing, who is also eligible pursuant to the limitations in paragraph 1, will be automatically entered in the Program. Customer information will be determined by billing name and address as listed on each PMT account. PMT is not responsible for inaccurate account information.Prizes and Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): The winner will receive a monetary prize of $500 (five hundred dollars) (“Prize”). No transfer or substitution of Prizes is permitted except at PMT’s sole discretion and then only for a prize of equal or lesser value. Any expenses, including but not limited to taxes, are the sole responsibility of each winner. All winners will be notified via telephone. All Prizes will be picked up at a PMT office or hand-delivered to winners at the address provided on the entry and/or that is listed as the address on the PMT account. PMT is not responsible for Prizes that cannot be delivered or for inaccurate entry or account information.
- Odds of Winning. Odds of winning any Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received by the entry deadline.
- Prize Conditions: The Program Prize winner will be notified by telephone. PMT’s inability to notify a winner may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. The PMT Customer Rewards Program winners will be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and a publicity release (collectively, a “Affidavit/Release”). The Affidavit/Releases must be returned to PMT within the time indicated on the documents. If such documents are not returned within that time, or if a winner is found to be ineligible, or if winner does not comply with these Official Rules, the winner will be disqualified and will not receive any prize. A winner’s entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for PMT to use said winner and winner’s companions’ names, photographs, likenesses, statements, biographical information, voices, and addresses (city and state) on a worldwide basis and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further authorization or compensation (except where prohibited by law). Prizes are not transferable and may not be exchanged for other prizes. Winners are solely responsible for the payment of all expenses and taxes associated with the winning of the Prize. No more than the advertised number of prizes will be awarded. Prize Winners are only eligible to win once during the Program Period.
- Program Conditions: The Program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of PMT and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Program, or these Official Rules. If any provision of these Official Rules is declared to violate any federal, state or local law, it will be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. Winners and entrants also agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless PMT, their parent and affiliated companies and all of their officers, employees and agents from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in any Program-related activity or participation in this Program. PMT reserves the right to any video, audio, photographic or print material involving the winners for promotional use without further permission or compensation. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with the Program will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. The decisions of PMT with regard to the awarding of the prizes and the interpretation of these rules shall be final. PMT reserves the right to end the contest earlier than the date listed or to extend the length of the contest.
- Official Rules: By participating in the Program, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions or interpretation of PMT regarding the Official Rules. Any decision or interpretation of PMT is final and not subject to appeal. Entrants waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules. The Community Rewards Program shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho.
- Sponsor: Project Mutual Telephone Cooperative Association, Inc.