Managed Services Support Tech
Our Managed Services Support Technician position will provide network design, budgeting, installation,
and integration of Microsoft Windows network platforms. This position will provide day‐to‐day
support, monitoring, and maintenance of our customer’s data networks. Responsibilities include
evaluating the switching/routed environments as well as analyzing and troubleshooting network
communication. Providing first-level support for all troubleshooting and trouble ticket resolution.
Responsible for preventative maintenance of equipment, and providing sales referrals, site surveys, and
customer relationship management.
Essential Job Functions
• Provide technical expertise and service to PMT’s customers through project work and proactive
• Design, configure, and support Windows-based networks adhering to Microsoft standards and
• Install, program, repair and maintain all current windows-based network systems.
• Coordinate with other departments on service installations and changes to update billing and
central office records.
• Maintain an ability to work flexible hours to meet deadlines while minimizing customer impact.
• Setup and support client and enterprise antivirus and antimalware tools
• Provide routine and preventative maintenance including software/configuration, backups, and
upgrades as necessary to keep current
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Microsoft Windows 10 and Office 365 suite
• Microsoft network certification MCSE, MCSA
• Cisco Certification is a plus CCNA, CCENT, ICND
• Knowledge of Watchguard Firewalls and VPN setup and troubleshooting
• Knowledge of IP addressing schemes, subnetting and how to assign/deploy IP networks
• Ability to communicate with co-workers and various business contacts in a professional and
• Ability to pay close attention to detail.
• Ability to improve or redesign procedures for specific installation/repair problems.
• Ability to work as part of the team as well as independently to make sound technical decisions
using information at hand.
Education and Experience
Minimum 2 years of related job knowledge and work experience installing and maintaining windows
networks and networking systems. Certifications in A+, Net +, Cisco CCNA, and other manufacture
certifications a plus.
• This position will be based in the Rupert, Idaho area.
• No relocation available
How to Apply:
Send a cover letter and resume to:
ATTN: Director of Operations
PO Box 366
Rupert, ID 83350
Or email HR@pmt.coop
When a suitable candidate is found.
PMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer; all qualified candidates are encouraged to apply. We offer
competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package including health, dental, vision, accident
and life insurance, short-term and long-term disability, 401(k) with company match, flexible spending
accounts, tuition reimbursement, paid training, and much more! PMT is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and Drug Free Workforce.