Jennifer Ballance was announced as Employee of the Year for 2020 at PMT’s Annual Awards Banquet. Jennifer has been at PMT for the past 12 years. Jennifer started her career at PMT doing utility line locates and quickly moved into her current position within the Accounting Department where she handles payroll and collections.
Jennifer is responsible for preparing PMT’s payroll and making sure taxes are paid on time. Jennifer keeps employees informed and up to date on all PMT’s employee benefits from health care to 401(k) and more. Along with her HR responsibilities, Jennifer takes care of past-due customers and collections.
“Jennifer is very deserving of our Employee of the Year award. She does an outstanding job with her payroll, insurance, and general HR duties for all PMT employees and their families. Jen recently received her certification as an HR Generalist,” states Dan Hoover, PMT President & CEO.
Jennifer and her husband, John, live in Rupert. When not a work, she enjoys reading, crafting, and spending time with her loved ones.
Congratulations Jennifer! Thanks for your dedication and keep up the great work!
Other highlights from the Awards Party include DJ Johnson receiving the President’s Award. Our Sales Team also was awarded top honors for a record breaking sales year.
The following employees were also recognized for milestone service anniversaries:
- Jose Alonzo – 5 years of service
- DJ Johnson – 5 years of service
- Glenn Taylor – 5 years of service
- Rick Harder – 10 years of service
- Carie Johnson- 10 years of service
- Tony Kline – 10 years of service
- Matt Lyman- 10 years of service
- Justin Clark – 20 years of service
- Brent Stimpson – 30 years of service
- Michael Walsh – 30 years of service